Information Security Policy
1. Purpose and scope of collection:
The data collection is mainly at the ExpLaundry store including: email, phone, customer address… Here are the information ExpLaundry needs customers to provide mandatory when registering to use the service and ExpLaundry contact confirmation when customers register to use the service at ExpLaundry to ensure the benefits for consumers.
During the transaction at ExpLaundry, we only retain detailed information about the customer’s paid order, the information about the customer’s bank account number will not be kept.
The customer will be solely responsible for the confidentiality and retention of any use of the information services when sending their contacts and electronic mailboxes. In addition, the customer is responsible for promptly notify ExpLaundry of unauthorized use, misuse, breach of security, retention of the registered name and third party password for appropriate resolution.
2. Scope of use of information:
The company uses the customer information provided to:
- Provide information about the service to the customer.
- Delivery to customers.
- Send notices about information exchange between customers and ExpLaundry such as promotions, customer appreciation…
- Preventing customer tampering activities.
- Communicate and settle with customers in special cases.
- Do not use the personal information of the customer in addition to the purpose of confirmation and contact related to the transaction at ExpLaundry.
- In case of legal requirements: The company is responsible for providing personal information to customers upon request from the judicial authority including: The Superviting Institute, the court, the investigating authority, concerning violations of the law Customers. In addition, nobody has the right to infringe on the personal information of customers.
3. Time Store Information:
Personal data of the customer will be stored until the request is cancelled. Remaining in any case the personal information of the customer will be secured on the server of ExpLaundry.
4. Address of the unit collecting and managing personal information:
Nguyen Duong Investment and service CO., LTD
Address: 36/74A Nguyen Gia Ho Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh Dist., HCM City Ho Chi Minh
5. The means and tools for users to access and edit their personal data:
Customers have the right to check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information by asking ExpLaundry to do this.
Customer has the right to file an employee complaint with ExpLaundry management. By receiving these responses, ExpLaundry will reconfirm the information, the case that the customer reflects according to the level, ExpLaundry will take timely measures.
6. Commitment to privacy of customers ‘ personal information:
Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to any 3rd party of personal information of the customer without the consent of the customer.
In case the server that hosts information is attacked by hackers that leads to the loss of personal data, ExpLaundry will be responsible for reporting the work to the authorities to investigate and handle promptly and notify customers that they are known.
Absolute confidentiality of all customer’s online transaction information including accounting invoice information on ExpLaundry.
ExpLaundry management requires individuals when using the right to provide adequate personal information such as: Full name, contact address, email, phone… and are responsible for the legal properties of the above information. ExpLaundry Management is not responsible nor resolves any complaints relating to the rights of the client if it considers all personal information provided by the customer when the initial registration is inaccurate.